segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2011

Cause I'm as free as a bird now


"If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on, now,
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.
But, if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows, I can't change."

Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Today I bring to you the first quote from a music! I mean...why not? There are so many amazing lyrics we could think about.
This one, for example, is so great. Some people can't form bonds. They cannot live in the same place for a long time. Some people want to see the world, and you will never change them. I know sometimes it hurts if you get close to someone like this, but you gotta understand. You'll have to let go.
I'm a little like that. I don't grow roots anywhere, and Lord knows I can't change...

Here's the song:

22 comentários:

William Main disse...

Loving it. But then again, who doesn't love free bird?

GMSoccerPicks disse...

Same as Rasenore said, i dare you to find someone who doesnt like freebird.

Jack of All Trades disse...

One of the best songs ever made. Post more like this and I will love you forever.

kite1099 disse...

Love this song, it's honestly my all time favorite.

Mochileiro disse...

Cool music!

Dave disse...

Really love this song.

Bj Dover disse...

Classic song, good times.

Neuro disse...

I always find music contains some of the best quotes.

Mark disse...

I seriously love this song...one of the best solos ever, and some great lyrics :) If you started quoting lyrics you'd have enough material to last you forever xD

ebm93 disse...

This song is very good. I love the jamming and solos till the end. Crazy stuff

Daily Car Reviews disse...

thanks for the share, really great song love to jam!
+1

weirdnewstories disse...

I was just listening to that song 5 minutes ago o.O

Come At Me Bro disse...

This is great!

FabFawk disse...

Just beautiful!

Red disse...

Great post, its a sad reminder of what we lost...

The Onion Gypsy disse...

great blog, quote, song! +followed

Sam Meyotl disse...

Great song! Thanks!

Anônimo disse...

One of my fav. songs

Jessica Thompson disse...

Great lyrics... alphabetalife.blogspot.com

Icepax_Nmir disse...

That is a great song!

Steph disse...

Love this song. My favorite is when they play it during the movie Elizabethtown. Awesome scene.

Katie disse...

Love the song!Never heard it before

Postar um comentário